The KOI Tower project in San Pedro Garza Garcia, Mexico features multiple banks of MODA H 300 mailboxes to securely store deliveries for the multi-occupancy residence.
The KOI Tower is a 69-story, 918-feet mixed-use skyscraper that is currently the tallest building in Mexico and the third tallest in Latin America. It features 218 apartments, 18 penthouses and 26 floors of commercial office space.
The Safety Letterbox Company was approached by ‘Interni Design Studio’ with a requirement for mailboxes to store mail deliveries for the residents. The mail boxes were to be used in a specified mail room, with quantity requirements and available dimensions provided to The Safety Letterbox Company to enable an appropriate product to be specified.
- _ Name: Torre Koi
- _ Project Address: David Alfaro Siqueiros 106, Col. Vaille Oriente, C.P. 66269, San Pedro Garza Garcia, N.L. Mexico
- _ Fact: The tallest building in Mexico. Third tallest in Latin America.
- _ Interior Designers: Interni Design Studio (www.idstudio.mx)
- _ Architects: VFO Arquitectos (www.v-fo.com)
- _ Main Contractors: Internacional de Inversiones (www.idei.mx)
- _ Model: MODA H 300 – 110 mailbox
- _ Dimensions (mm): 110H x 300W x 385D
- _ Finish: Jet Black (RAL 9005) body | Stainless Steel (Grade 304L) front face
- _ Fitting: Freestanding fixed to the floor on a Jet Black (RAL 9005) support table, back fixed to rear wall through body of the mailbox.
- _ Type: In Front / Out Front
- _ Mail acceptance: Will accept A4 sized mail deliveries
- _ Security: Fitted with a security CAM lock specific to SLB products and supplied with 2 coded keys as standard
- _ Identification: Engraved with numeric identification for each recipient