About The Company
Since 1986 we have been designing, manufacturing and supplying mailboxes and parcel boxes from our UK factory in South Wales. We are passionate about creating innovative, practical mail solutions creating a balance of aesthetics and security.
Over the years we have built a strong reputation in the market as a quality British manufacturer supplying the UK and worldwide and truly believe in going the extra mile for our customers.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator / Trainee Sales Administrator to join our growing team on a full time basis.
The main focus of this role is to handle telephone enquiries, orders, process payments and support the sales team with data entry, working with spreadsheets, email campaigns and mailings. You will also be responsible for liaising with customers via telephone and e-mail and providing support to the team throughout the business.
Additionally you will responsible for supporting sales, where you will liaise directly with clients, organise internal paperwork and collating information. In addition you may be asked to fulfil any other administrative duties as they arise.
Sales Administrator main duties and responsibilities:
- • Process calls and transactions over the telephone and online.
- • Provide timely, accurate administrative support to the sales team
- • Provide sales support to customers, act as point of contact where appropriate and help develop customer relationships
- • Ensure the CRM is accurate and up to date
- • Maintain and develop relationships with clients via email and telephone
- • To help ensure that the organisation understands and satisfies the customer’s requirements
- • Work closely with internal personnel via email and telephone and assist with adhoc administration duties as and when required.
- • Monday-Friday 0900 – 1730
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills preferably with in a sales environment. They will have planning, organisation skill and be able to work in a detail oriented manner. They will also possess very strong IT skills, with experience of using Microsoft office programs; Outlook, Excel and Word. They will be experienced in customer service and confident in dealing with customers via telephone and e-mail. Previous experience working in an office environment would be desirable.
The role is on a permanent basis with full time hours; we are based in Neath and are easily accessible by public transport, free parking is available onsite.
When applying via the link below, please include your CV.