With the ever-changing situation we are all experiencing, we would like to reassure our customers and suppliers that we have multiple measures in place to ensure we continue to provide the best service to all.
As a business, we have a duty of care to our customers, suppliers, employees, and community to ensure any involvement with our business is as positive and safe as possible.
We have a conscious Corporate Social Responsibility plan, and now more than ever is a time to work together, help each other and be as supportive as we can.
To our customers:
- • We are available on the phones as always to promptly respond to your enquiries.
- • We produce our quotations with our normal turnaround complete with Auto cad drawings.
- • Our R&D team are continually working on bespoke solutions and new innovative ideas.
- • Our factory is operating with 2 shifts to ensure we maintain our lead times.
- • Production is on schedule and all departments have contingency through multi-skilling to ensure we maintain continuity.
- • The despatch department are liaising with your teams to ensure we deliver when suitable, and we remain flexible to work with you.
- • Our accounts department invoice on time and with all relevant information including proof of deliveries.
- • The after sales team are on hand to provide any support you require.
To our suppliers:
- • We are as transparent as possible regarding our schedule of work.
- • We are fully committed to paying all our suppliers on time.
- • Innovative new projects are discussed and shared, and suppliers’ involvement is discussed with a view to cascade success.
- • We operate a clean COVID-secure environment to ensure that suppliers feel comfortable dropping off materials in a safe and risk-free way.
To our employees:
- • We will communicate regularly with you regarding our actions through various mediums.
- • We have multiple measures in place throughout the business to be COVID-secure.
- • We have transparency regarding our activity levels and what they mean to the team.
- • Health and Safety in our environment is paramount and every measure is taken.
- • We support the team through any difficulties and ensure we are fair and approachable at all times.
For our community:
- • We believe in giving back and have a number of initiatives in place to support charities such as food bank donations and supporting cancer charities.
- • We have an obligation to operate safely and ethically and, by doing so, reducing the impact in our wider community.
- • We employ many people from our local area and therefore take great responsibility in the economic impact we bring in our area.
Without our customers, suppliers, and fantastic team we would not be where we are today, and we remind ourselves of this constantly. As a British manufacturer in our 35th year we are extremely thankful.
We thank you all for your involvement in our business and we will do our utmost to support you in any way we can.
We hope in turn you will continue to support quality British manufacturing and the impact it can have on pipeline sustainability, our economy, innovation, and wellbeing.
We look forward to working with you in the months and years ahead.
Alison Orrells, CEO & Managing Director.
The Safety Letterbox Company Ltd.